Celebrating our most precious moments should not include trashing the world.
Birthday Party? Housewarming? Baby Shower? We got you covered for your next small event. We can provide reusable plates, utensils, and cups for small parties that are 100 people or less.
We are working on building a party decoration library as well and would love your donations! If you have reusable decor such as tablecloths, bunting, centerpieces, etc. please consider donating them to the GreenThinker DC party supply library.
Please complete a Borrow Request Form with details about your event. A volunteer will be in touch with more information and to help coordinate drop-off and pick-up of the requested items. If you have any questions, please check out the FAQs below. If you still have questions be sure to add them to your request form.
- What is available to borrow?
- 100 reusable dinner-sized stainless steel plates.
- 100 stainless steel forks, spoons, and knives.
- 100 stainless steel cups.
- 2 Water Dispensers.
- 3 thermal pitchers (can keep cold/hot).
- How long is the borrowing period?
You can keep the items up to one week after the event. Please make your request at least one week in advance of the date needed.
- How much is the deposit? Are there any other fees?
We ask for a $50 deposit for items until returned. We ask for a suggested donation between $15 to $20 for our services.
- What happens if I don’t return it on time?
If items are not returned on time, we will charge an additional $5 dollars a day.
- Oops – I lost/broke something. What now?
We hope this does not happen as most of our products are made of stainless steel, however accidents happen. Depending on the item we will ask for a replacement fee for the cost of the item. Example prices include $10 for dinner plates, $5.00 for cup.
- Where is the pickup location?
WE DROP OFF and PICK-UP!
- Do I need to wash the dishes?
- Can you drop off and pickup the party supplies?
YES! We do the dropping off and picking up of the supplies within a 20 mile radius of the District of Columbia.
- What is the cleaning process?
We use a home dishwasher to sterilize the equipment. We wash all of our dishes twice unless requested otherwise.
- What type of decor is available to borrow?
We are currently working to build a library of decor. We rely on donations for this. Please donate your old decor.